Before the dust settles after this morning’s press event, I am already thinking about E3.Â With almost all of Nintendo’s loose ends tied up this morning, that leaves me thinking about what they didn’t tell us: the second half of the year.
Quick recap of what we know and possibilities:
- MotionPlus Zelda Wii is coming late 2010 or early 2011 (guaranteed to be shown off, most likely with playable demo).
- Vitality Sensor will be shown off with accompanying software.
- Golden Sun DS was announced last E3 and we haven’t heard ANYTHING about that since (I’m guessing fall release on this one).
- New DS successor is in the works and in the hands of developers (my bet’s on an E3 announcement, and a early 2011 release).
- Pokemon Gen 5 game is in the works (would make a great launch title for DS2, at least in Japan).
- Pikmin 3 is in the works (this one has been around for a long time, I bet they announce it with early 2011 release).
- Luigi’s Mansion & Eternal Darkness both have had their licenses renewed (Um…well I guess stranger things have happened).
As Cammy always says, “We love surprises!” (Oh Cammy…) Without a doubt, there will be something that we weren’t expecting. New Star Fox? Donkey Kong?