This week at Infendo saw its fair share of Nintendo rumors, mystery kiosks and colorful commentary. Here’s a look back on the week that was.
- Miyamoto was king of the Nintendo celebrity hill in an Infendo poll but was conspicuously absent from the VMAs.
- The Nintendo DS took the top spot in Japanese software sales top ten, and then took the rest of the spots in the list for good measure.
- GameCube Ruminations visited the estranged Rare-Nintendo relationship, but we’re still in a perfect darkness as to whether or not Goldeneye and Perfect Dark will make an appearance on the VC.
- Star Fox Command and its intutitive playstyle opened to solid reviews.
- Link got branded with a “T rating” and a deeper story for Twilight Princess, and the intensity surrounding the wait for this title continued to mount.
Enjoy your Labor Day weekend here in the States.