We at Infendo towers have huge news for you this evening. In the hebdomad leading up to the big show in Los Angeles, we have come into contact some very precious info about Wii U, and are here to report the details:
- Wii U will allow up to 8 tablet controllers simultaneously
- The processor inside the console will be 13X more powerful than that of the PS3
- Each of the first 1 million Wii U game consoles will come packed with a juice box made of 100% fruit juice
- Every Wii U will be more than capable of doing your laundry, but will only be compatible with some models of kitchen sinks to perform basic dish-washing tasks
- If you’re still reading this list and haven’t figured out this is sarcasm…well yeah it is
We are so sick and tired of the supposed information leaks for Wii U here and Infendo, and quite frankly wish they could be put to rest. If it isn’t one site reporting some NeoGAF thread as fact, it’s another with a supposed Japanese inside source. I, for one, am tired of it.
Can we all just agree to wait for Nintendo’s press conference next week when many of these rumors will be put to rest? Sure, it’s fun to speculate, and for all I know these “industry sources” could indeed be legit. However, with E3 coming in just a weeks time, I’m willing to wait to hear it straight from the horses mouth to know the truth for sure.