Like Pogs and snap bracelets, hugging trees and loving the environment is cool right now. But even if it wasn’t, Nintendo would still be doing its part by recycling. A GoNintendo reader recently emailed Nintendo to pick their PR department’s brain about what the company does to help the environment, and here’s a sampling of the form letter they received in return:
Some things Nintendo is already doing:
In our offices:
- We recycle the paper we use company-wide.
- We limit our use of colored paper, since it’s not easily recycled.
- We purchase recycled paper towels, report covers, message pads, and writing pads.
- We currently recycle more than 70% of the waste that is generated at our headquarters.
- We actively promote the recycling of aluminum cans and glass in our corporate cafeterias.
I sense a Recycling Mama series coming soon…