Hey! A little game to start off our Tuesday. What fun! Here it goes. It’s pretty simple: Guess the mystery company using the clues provided.
- Blame the customers for lower than expected sales.
- Fledgling handheld.
- Rumored $400 next-gen console.
- Ignore the competition, label it insignificant or kiddie or even dangerous to the industry.
- Use weird doublespeak and borderline lies in your press releases when things aren’t going well.
- Announce new hardware years in advance via a controlled press leak instead of making it immediately available to normal folks in intimate Ambassadors settings within people’s homes.
Did you say Sony, circa the launch of the PlayStation 3 or PSP Go? Wrong answer.