There have been a lot of rumors about info leaks about the new legend of Zelda Game, below is a collection of the most plausible sounding rumors around.
This info comes from a 2ch, a japanese futaba board, pretty much the underbelly of the internet full of rumors, lies, truths, and what have you. So take all this information with a grain of salt.
- The game will be vary from the “dungeon -> field -> dungeon” method we are accustomed too (Eiji Aonuma confirmed that last year).
- You will be able to select right or left handed at the start, and Link will be left or right handed based on your selection
- One of the characters they are working on is a innkeeper in Link’s home village who has a son that looks up to Link.
- The girl in the art is not the Master Sword, and it appears that the Master Sword will not be in the game.
- The girls name from the painting could possibly be either Adelle, Adella, or Aderu.
- She is not with you throughout the game like Ezlo and Midna.
- The face in the painting of her is not her real face. It’s not fully elaborated on much, but it does say that it was a place holder concept art piece.
- Link’s sword is highly unique in this game, and will have several unlockable abilities. Adelle communicates with you through this sword.
- There will be horseback combat. Epona will avoid obstacles automatically.
- The models for 3 significant characters in the game have been touched up, but no they are not Zelda or Ganondorf.
- The idea of this version of Link also being The Hero of Time has been highly considered, and may already be implemented.
- Time travel plays a roll in the game.
- The game takes place in more then just Hyrule, and may not possibly be Hyrule at all.
I kind of like some of these wishy-washy statements.