Yesterday’s news/rumor of a new Zelda game for the Wii U was not only exciting, but also brought back memories of my first time playing The Legend of Zelda. Honestly, I was expecting a Mario clone but was pleasantly surprised with the overhead view and the captivating music. I was hooked immediately.
I think that one of my favorite things about the Zelda games is the music. The music is iconic. It doesn’t matter the art style the game takes on, you know you are playing Zelda when the music plays. I love the music so much, i even bought an Ocarina (And no, I will not play for you…I am horrible).
So, when I read that Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses has new tour dates, I immediately saw the link between yesterday’s article and the tour!
- Sept. 15: Toronto; Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
- Sept. 22: Minneapolis; Orpheum Theatre
- Oct. 12: Dallas; AT&T Performing Arts Center
- Oct. 18: Boston; Wang Theatre
- Oct. 25: Chicago; The Chicago Theatre
- Nov. 3: San Antonio; The Majestic Theatre
- Nov. 6: Calgary, Alberta; Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
- Nov. 28: New York; The Theater at Madison Square Garden
- Dec. 8: West Palm Beach, Fla.; Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
- Dec. 9: Miami; Adrienne Arsht Center
- Dec.14: San Jose, Calif.; San Jose Civic
If you are lucky enough to attend one of these events, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your experience. Better yet, if you attend the event on Friday, September 14th at the Nintendo World Store, in New York and are able to meet Li “PikminLink” Kovacs We would love to hear your story or see your pictures!
What is your Favorite Zelda song? Do you plan to attend one of the events?
**Essel Pratt works in an office by day and writes for Infendo.com and Nerdzy.com in his spare time. He has published Two Stories and is working on a couple Novels and on Anthology. You can follow him on Facebook and Twitter.
I went to one of the two performances in Pittsburgh at the end of July. It was AMAZING. I went in costume. It wasn’t the best and I had no sword or shield (damn Like Likes!), but I thought it looked alright
Since I can’t edit my above post, here’s another one. https://www.dropbox.com/s/peja2d5idoh3mao/Link.jpg?%20m . Of course, all the beautiful nooks and crannies in the concert hall, and I got my picture taken in from of the coat closet.
Can’t wait for Saturday for it! 😀
jordan retro 11
A further little bit of design there when i actually like is considered the figure designs themselves.
jordan retro 11 http://www.jordanretro11concord.us