The April issue of EGM profiles five upcoming Wii ports that are basically repurposed games with the addition of motion-controls. So which ones are worth the purchase price, even if you already own a previous version? EGM says…
- The Godfather: Blackhand Edition – Extra gameplay worth the $50 bucks.
- Driver: Parallel Lines – Lack of content makes this a no go.
- Mortal Kombat Armageddon – Sold. They likie this one.
- Scareface: The World Is Yours – Silly gestures not worth it.
- Prince of Persia: Rival Swords – Hardly worth the added controls, unless you missed Thrones.
Anyone buying any of the above?