Don’t know if you’ve seen the cheese-ridden tragedy that is the Guitar Hero On Tour commercial or not, so here’s fair warning that it’s somewhere in this post, ready to pounce on your innocent eyes with all manner of campy sadness, without remorse.
Now, that said, this pic is a Toys R Us Nintendo DS bundle for $180. Includes Guitar Hero On Tour and a special edition silver Guitar Hero branded DS. Only has four buttons, sure, but it’s Guitar Hero on the road, if that’s your thing. I’m a studio man, myself.
* NEW portable music gaming experience for Nintendo DS: Rock Out to Guitar Hero for the first time with the Innovative Guitar Grip. Utilize local wireless play to shred with your friends. Use the included pick-stylus to strum the touch activated screen.
* A New Musical Offering: Rock out to 25 monster tracks, 20 of which are exclusive to the DS, including music from a variety of classic rock, pop and alternative rock favorites.
* Gameplay Modes: Single Player Mode – Prove your guitar shredding skills. Multiplayer Modes – Players can play Face Off, Pro Face Off and Co-op and Guitar Duel together. Practice Mode – Practice using the Guitar Grip and pick-stylus.
* Authentic Rock Star Experience: Takes full advantage of Nintendo DS capabilities, including activating star power by yelling Rock Out into the DS microphone. Attacks in Guitar Duel allow you to utilize the DS in a new way.
* All of the customization and personalization Guitar Hero fans enjoy: Select from six characters including two new rockers, which are exclusive to the DS. You can also choose from a vast collection of guitars and all new musical venues.
Bah! There it is! Cover your eyes and ears! Ok, just kidding. Don’t watch it, seriously.