Youngster Dies Plugging In Game Boy

Infendo


Sky News has an article about an unfortunate young gamer who died while plugging in his GameBoy (I assume Advance) while on vacation in Thailand. The story seems mixed as to whether or not the boy was soaking wet when this happened. Tipster Jonic says:
I doubt they would have focused on the appliance he was using had it not been a portable games console. Do you agree?

[Thanks, Jonic]

[UPDATE: Replaced previous tasteless image. My apologies. -David]