From our brothers in arms at 4cr:
- 12 Captains, with each their own attributes.
- Bowser is a new playable Captain this year.
- For the first time you can mix and match sidekicks in your team.
- Boo, Dry bone, Shyguy and Monty Mole are new sidekicks.
- 9 new Stadiums, each with their own events. Such as no sidewalls so you can push the other team off the field.
- Each Captains have their own special ability.
- Sidekicks each have different skill shots.
- Youâ€™ll be able to play ranked and unranked games online.
- Playing 2 players locally on one Wii against 2 players on another Wii online.
- Season, each season is around 3 months, during those three months it will keep track of all your win/lose and the points youâ€™ve won.
- Striker of the day mode. If youâ€™re get the most ranking point in a certain day, your Mii will be featured on everyones Wii.
- You import your Mii in Strikers, and get a friend code per Mii. This way, you and your family can have different friends to play with online.
Friend Codes are back, and aren’t going away. For some reason I’ve just become numb to them; I think I’ve finally reached the acceptance stage in the grieving process.