Survey Results

Out of over 500 votes 84% will buy the new DS Lite when it is presumably launched in early June. 14% of that 84% will only do so after selling their original DS. The remaining 16% still like their trusty first DS version.

Thanks to all that voted and be sure to let us know what “Megaton” secret might come from Nintendo at this year’s E3.

Revolution’s last secret will be?
FREE Virtual Console titles
Plays GBA and DS cartridges
Ambient room lighting
I have no idea

[Thanks, MisterInvisible]